Florida HIV/AIDS Hotline
1-800-FLA-AIDS (352-2437) English
1-800-545-SIDA (545-7432) Spanish
1-800-AIDS-101 (243-7101) Haitian Creole
1-888-503-7118 TDD/TTY (Hearing/Speech Impaired)
8 a.m. - 9 p.m. Monday - Friday
10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. on Saturdays
The Florida HIV/AIDS Hotline is the statewide resource for HIV/AIDS-related information, community referrals and supportive telephone counseling. Callers receive information on HIV and AIDS related issues including locations of testing sites and program services in Florida.
Please explore our Web site or e-mail a counselor if you need any additional information. Inquires will be researched and a response will be sent within two business days. For additional HIV/AIDS information visit Florida's Stop the Spread web site.
Please note this site contains HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences.
Web Chat: In the gray box in the lower right corner of your screen:
- If the web chat text states 'We're Available!' then a trained counselor is logged in and ready to begin chatting with you. Click the yellow tab labeled "START CHAT" and complete the form to begin chatting. The counselor may take a minute or two to engage.
- If the text states 'A counselor is unavailable' you can still click the yellow tab to leave a trained counselor a message. Be sure to enter correct contact information if you would like a response. Responses may take up to two business days.
- Please only click the yellow tab labeled UNDOCK if you are familiar with chat applications. This will open the chat feature in its own window separate from your browser.
- If you are on a mobile device your browser must not be in private mode and cookies must be enabled. At the bottom of the browser page, make sure you are using the Standard Version.
- If you do not see a gray box in the lower right corner of your screen, you can call or e-mail a counselor using the phone number or link above.
orida HIV/AIDS Hotline Florida HIV/AIDS Hotline Florida HIV/AIDS Hotline Florida HIV/AIDS Hotline
Last Updated on Thursday, March 10 2016